Three-Year-Course in Fashion Brand Management.
DURATION: 3 years
LANGUAGE: English or italian
CLASS SIZE: Limited class size
Leading a brand to successfully communicate its identity and products is the role of the brand manager, who requires a combination of business knowledge, leadership abilities, and a thorough understanding of the fashion and luxury goods sector in order to perform well.
This comprehensive course provides students with the strategic, analytical, managerial and creative skills needed to operate in this complex area of fashion and luxury management.
By the end of the course, students will be true brand experts. Teaching on all aspects of the brand is a focus during all three years, covering essential aspects such as brand identity, the brand-consumer relationship, brand equity, brand awareness, brand fidelity, and brand globalisation and internationalisation.
Students will also possess a vast knowledge spanning a range of key areas such as communication, product development, fashion collection planning, distribution, marketing, and management, allowing them to step into a wide variety of roles within the fashion and luxury industry.
Lessons in business management, purchasing, retail, and costing ensure students are confident in financial aspects, and elective and supplementary subjects give students the opportunity to broaden their knowledge of more specialised aspects such as consumption psychology or videomaking.
Focus is also placed on how to create a fashion start-up, including legislative and planning implications, meaning that upon finishing their course students will have the key knowledge needed to be able to start their own business as well as the skills needed to enter high-profile positions within established fashion brands and businesses.
EXAMPLE SUBJECT AREAS.
History of Fashion & Design
Computer Graphics for Fashion
Eco Fashion & New Technology
Fashion Product Communication
Licensing & Private Law
Fashion & Luxury Marketing
Fashion Start-up Management
- Build contacts through the many opportunities provided for networking with experts in the fashion industry: workshops, seminars, competitions, and events.
- Study with the latest software and technologies.
- Get current insider knowledge from teachers, who all have roles in fashion businesses or own their own company.
- Exclusive study location: Accademia del Lusso is the only school on the renowned Via Montenapoleone, at the heart of Milan’s fashion district.
- Small class sizes mean flexible and personalised course content, and for a rich student-teacher interaction.
- Practical workshops and project work provided by real fashion businesses give students authentic experience which prepares them for the world of work.
HOW TO APPLY.
Accademia del Lusso’s admissions policy is flexible and assesses each applicant on an individual basis. We accept a range of qualifications and professional experience and encourage you to contact us if you have non-standard qualifications.
To apply for this course, please use the online contact form and fill it in with your details. Our admissions office staff will contact you in the shortest time possible with all the information you need and will guide you through the application procedure.
Please note that although there is no deadline for applications, the course has a limited number of places available, so we would advise that you apply early to avoid disappointment.
Upper secondary school qualification
Suitable knowledge of English: demonstrated by a formal certificate or Skype language interview
● Marketing Manager ● Product Manager ● Sales Manager ● Fashion Buyer ● Retail Manager ● E-Commerce Manager ● Event Manager ● Co-branding Manager ● Fashion Product Manager
The school Placement Office is constantly active in creating new fashion internship and job opportunities for students. It also provides assistance and guidance for students in their search for placements relevant to their course, career goals, and interests.
Support is given in developing self-promotion skills and our students have access to the large network of contacts and opportunities available exclusively to students of Accademia del Lusso.