Postgraduate Certificate in Finance
: Executive Education
: Postgraduate Certificate
The main objective of a Postgraduate Certificate in Finance is to empower you with the confidence to progress into a career in the finance industry or to move to a higher academic challenge such as an MSc in Finance.
Choose to pursue subjects most relevant to your career from our growing portfolio of short courses. Your Postgraduate Certificate Programme should incorporate four courses from those listed below.
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Accounting for Performance and Control
- Corporate Finance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Project Finance
- Financial Modelling
- Financial Markets: Trading and Analysis
- Financial Risk Management
• Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
• English language – Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
: 12 weeks
Innovation in business education.
As one of very few private higher education institutions to have received the Queen’s Award for Enterprise, LSBF has rapidly expanded over the last 10 years and it is proud to have been awarded such a prestigious business accolade.
Conferred by HM Queen Elizabeth II, on the advice of the Prime Minister, the awards recognise organisations with outstanding performance in international trade, innovation and sustainable development.