Master in Human Resources Management
The Master offers you a training of excellence, international guaranteed internships in Dubai, USA or Europe, career service, global networking and many others benefits for your professional and personal development. Various teaching formulas are available to suit every requirement; students from more than 140 countries of the world.
- Duration: 12 months
- Language: English
- Formula: In Rome or Online
The Rome Business School’s Master in International Human Resources Management is the ideal choice for all those who wish to excel as human resources professionals in the international job market. We offer world class training, international internships, professional and networking opportunities on a global scale.
Within the context of the globalisation of markets and of competition, human resources are an ever more decisive factor of competitive advantage for both companies and non-profit organisations. With the progressive levelling of the fields of technological and process know-how, the individual is indeed the one true discriminating factor. Ultimately, the individual’s competencies, motivations, innovation capabilities and overall professional performance quality determine an organisation’s success. From such a perspective, companies and institutions must equip themselves with experts capable of both fully understanding the central role of the individual and of overseeing the related managerial processes, such as: selection, hiring, training, communication, development and compensation.
Structure (duration – 1 year)
Modes of attendance
- Six months of lectures
- Six months dedicated to international internships and project work
- Visits at international companies and organizations
- Two months internship in Dubai, USA or Europe
- Integrative cultural programme
- Seminars and events
This Master course can be attended in English, either on campus or by distance learning, in one of the following modes of your choice:
- Full time (lectures throughout the week on campus)
- (lectures on Saturdays on campus or on-line)Professional (lectures during the late afternoon/evening, only on-line)
- The company and the competitive environment
- Business strategy
- Project management
- Marketing management fundamentals
- Finance and business planning
- Strategic management of human resources: approaches, trends and tools
- Job analysis and strategic planning of human resources
- Selection, hiring and retention
- Development: coaching, counselling, mentoring
- Career plan and career development
- Performance management and evaluation
- Global Compensation
- Organisational theories and development
- Industrial relations and collective bargaining
- Workplace health and safety
- International management of human resources
Study and research seminars
- Work psychology
- Organisational behaviour
- Leadership and team management
Guaranteed Internships – Dubai, USA, Europe
- Workforce diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity employment
- Internal communication
- Change management
- Human resources metrics
Rome Business School students have the amazing opportunity to take part in guaranteed internship programmes in Dubai, the USA (New York, San Francisco, Boston, Miami, Los Angeles, etc.), or Europe (London, Dublin, Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Berlin, Munich, Lisbon, Milan, Rome, etc.).
The internships have a duration of at least two months and the students can express their preferences. With some of the best business and employment opportunities, it’s no surprise that these destinations attract expats from all corners of the world. If you’re looking to work in a cosmopolitan and business-oriented city, this is the right opportunity for you. The internship opportunities offered by the Rome Business School will give you the chance to learn further management models and gain experience in the world’s leading business cities.
The Master in International Human Resources Management is aimed at all those who are getting their first exposure to the world of human resources management or those who, although already operating in this sector, wish to acquire a more structured education and update their competencies. Typical profiles of individuals who may be interested in this course include, for instance:
- graduates or undergraduates with no previous work experience or with a basic experience in the training and development of human resources or in psychology of the workplace;
- professionals who operate in contexts other than human resources and who wish to develop a wider knowledge and understanding of human resources management or to transfer to jobs within this field;
- entrepreneurs who wish to acquire a well structured education in human resources management.
On the other hand, modern human resources professionals cannot neglect the international dimension that all activities are increasingly taking on and must therefore be able, for example, to understand and handle global organisations’ diversity management dynamics and complexity profiles. Within this framework, the Rome Business School’s Master in International Human Resources Management is the ideal choice for all those who wish to excel as human resources professionals in the job market at the international level, providing all the necessary knowledge, operational competencies and professional and networking opportunities on a global scale.
Attending this Master’s Degree course entitles to:
World Class Teachers
- International internships at leading companies and organizations;
- The inclusion of your CV in the Rome Business School’s database and its distribution to businesses, organizations and head hunters belonging to the Rome Business School’s international network;
- A free CV review;
- Support in the management of job interviews;
- Networking meetings with international managers, professionals and business owners;
- A personalized search and flagging service for the best job opportunities in Italy and abroad.
The Master’s Degree course faculty is made up of highly selected international university professors, trainers and business managers, drawn from a variety of operational and professional fields and thus able to bring to the table a rich array of up-to-date experiences and competencies. The teaching approach is aimed at the acquisition of know-how, thus at transferring competencies truly useful for the attendees’ professional development.
Rome Business School’s master in International Human Resources Management is accredited by VIU – Universidad Católica de Murcia.At the completion of the course you will therefore be awarded with a double certification: a diploma from Rome Business School and one from VIU, with 60 internationally recognized university credits (60 ECTS).
For both the on-campus and the distance-learning courses, attendees can always count on the assistance of a tutor for any clarifications they may require, for the completion of the tests and exercises required by each module and for the final project.
Students registered for the Master’s Degree course will be issued with a wealth of learning materials, including slides, textbooks, case studies, articles, videos, and useful internet links.
Registering In The Rome Business School’s Alumni Association
Attendance in the Master’s Degree course entitles to become part of the Rome Business School’s Alumni Association, the international network through which students of the Rome Business School can share ideas, experiences, and projects. Many facilitations are also available for attending further training courses.
The Rome Business School prizes intercultural exchange as a source of personal and professional development. Students from 5 continents regularly attend its courses.
All applicants must have a three-year degree (or be near completion). Those with relevant professional qualifications or extensive professional experience will also be considered. Applicants for English-taught Masters must demonstrate English language proficiency. For both the on-campus and distance learning options and in order to ensure a high-quality training course, classes can consist of a maximum of 15 attendees.
Submit your application, attaching your CV and your motivational letter in English.
The Rome Business School recruitment team will evaluate your request and will contact you if further documents are required. The complete applications will be examined by the academic selection committee. All candidates deemed suitable by the selection committee will support an interview with one of our specialists. The interview can take place in presence or remotely via Skype. Within 2 days of the interview, we will send you an email reply indicating the result of the application and the information necessary to complete the registration. In case of a negative outcome, you will still receive an official communication.
The deadline for international students is 45 days from the beginning of the course and for EU students it is 15 days from the beginning of the course. Applications will be evaluated according to the order of the submission date.
The Rome Business School offers numerous educational formulas, to allow the use of the Master in the way that best suits your needs.
For each teaching formula, partial scholarships are available to cover part of the tuition fee. Scholarships will be assigned based on the personal, experiential and technical-motivational profile of the candidates.
The payment of the participation fee is installable. In the case of payment of the participation fee in a single solution, the student will benefit from a 10% discount.