Máster en Marketing Estratégico Internacional - MSc
El Máster en Marketing Estratégico Internacional es una nueva especialidad que profundiza en sus conocimientos generales en negocios/comercio y administración. Está diseñado para desarrollar las aptitudes, competencias y conocimientos requeridos por los profesionales del marketing actuales en este mundo altamente globalizado y competitivo.
- You will develop the ability to analyse, evaluate and manage market opportunities within an international context and prepare for a career in both large and smaller enterprises.
- You will gain expertise in international marketing, including strategic thinking, financing your market plan, and all the skills required to become a success in your chosen international marketing career.
- You will have the opportunity to interact with business people, University staff and your colleagues to increase your knowledge of markets and marketing; and will gain an in-depth understanding of current issues and controversies in the global business environment.
- The programme links you to professional practice and employers with a series of seminars and discussions from guest speakers. You will also visit businesses to discuss strategic marketing solutions with marketing managers. Graduates of our MSc programmes go on to work for employers like Abn Amro, Siemens, Citigroup, China Chamber of International Commerce, Atkins, and Procter & Gamble.
- The University of Glasgow Business School is an accredited member of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- In the most recent independent review of research quality (RAE 2008), 85% of management research was classed as of international quality, with 10% being world leading.
You will participate in a research-led programme with courses that develop your competence in sound strategic marketing planning.
- Global business environment
- International strategic management
- International marketing management
- Business finance
- Consumer behaviour
- Marketing foresight
- Market planning and decision making
- Analytical problem solving in Market Futurecast
- Marketing foresight-a series of seminars
- Global business simulation
- Research methods.
- International brand management
- Export marketing
- Advanced analytical problem solving in markets
- Business ethics
- Knowledge economy
- Internationalisation of small and medium-sized enterprises.
As a graduate you will have all the skills and attributes to pursue strategic marketing and business analyst roles with international and multinational organisations.
A minimum 2.1 Honours degree or non-UK equivalent in business and management or in a related subject (containing a significant amount of business, commerce, economics and/or management).
If your first language is not English, the University sets a minimum English Language proficiency level.
The programme draws upon the latest thinking in marketing strategy to develop your capacity for innovative decision-making within the modern international business climate. You can expect to be working in multi-cultural groups, actively engaging with fellow participants from a wide range of backgrounds and countries.
The programme is designed to offer an active learning experience. Reflecting, evaluating and presenting are commonplace on this programme, facilitated at every stage by simulations, real life case studies, and scenario investigations, all regularly supported by an electronic learning environment.
- Global Business Environment
- International Strategic Management
- International Marketing Management
- Business Finance
- Consumer behaviour
- Marketing communications
- Marketing Foresight
- Market Planning & Decision Making
- Analytical Problem Solving in Markets Futurecasting
- Research Methods
Student testimonials"Studying at the University of Glasgow is an awesome experience. The majestic campus and the rich history of the beautiful friendly city, it's all part of an unforgettable year."
- International Brand Management
- Export Marketing
- Advanced Problem Solving in Markets
- Managing international Technology Transfer
- Knowledge Business
- Internationalisation of Small and Medium sized Enterprises
Minhaj Ikram, Pakistan