MA in International Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management
Study the MA in Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management at BSBI, delivered in partnership with University for the Creative Arts, a TEF Gold Standard institution.
Why enrol on this programme.
Throughout this industry-focused MA, you’ll develop your knowledge of the tourism and event management industry and acquire the practical skills needed to help it adapt during the current climate. You’ll study modules including: Cross Cultural Management, Entrepreneurship in Tourism and Events as well as Strategic Approach in Marketing Planning for Hospitality.
Classes are taught by expert lecturers, all of whom have extensive experience in their academic fields, meaning you’ll gain the knowledge you need to thrive in tourism and event management. By the time you graduate you’ll be prepared to take on some of the most competitive roles in the industry.
Student Satisfaction Survey 2020 revealed that:
- 87% of students are satisfied with their experience at BSBI - Source: BSBI March 2020 Student Survey
- 88% of students feel their ideas are valued in their course - Source: BSBI March 2020 Student Survey
Adding value to your degree with a professional short course certificate.
In addition to your programme modules, BSBI offers Professional Certificate courses that are designed to help you develop your career path and succeed in your industry of choice.
You will have the option to choose from:
1. Data Analytics: this course enables business managers to integrate data-driven decisions and develop the thorough theoretical background required to succeed in this field.
2. Digital Marketing and Social Media: you will gain indispensable skills in social media and digital marketing so you can stay ahead of the competition.
3. Financial and Business Modelling: this course can help you make advanced level decisions that enhance the value of your organisation.
4. Project Management: this programme teaches you leadership skills and how to effectively address constraints including scope, time and budget.
5. Character Development - Leadership and Strategy: you will develop skills in innovation and entrepreneurship whilst leading from the front
Why study in Berlin.
Alongside your programme, you’ll have the chance to explore Berlin, the home of start-ups, big business and cultural hotspots. Germany also offers a post-study work visa which allows students to remain in the country for up to 18-months after finishing their studies to gain valuable work experience.
*Terms and Conditions:
1. Only international students are eligible for this offer.
2. Not applicable for European passport holders, they have a separate European fees.
3. To secure the offer, a minimum deposit must be paid before the deadline.
4. The tuition fee balance must be paid before the start of the programme.
5. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or scholarships.
6. Terms and conditions of the Study Agreement are still applicable.
7. Students who have already paid a deposit intakes will receive the same discount upon registering on campus.
8. Students who have deferred from any 2020 intake will not receive this offer.
Minimum age: 21
Academic qualifications: Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university. If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. You must have at least 3 years of management experience.
English language requirements:
- IELTS – minimum OS 6.0 (with min 5.5 in each component) or equivalent test (i.e. Password Test, PTE, TOEFL IBT)
- Applicants who achieved a bachelor’s degree or above* from a recognised university (according to NARIC), where the method of instruction was entirely in English (teaching and assessment) must submit a Medium of Instruction Letter
- Canadian nationals who have completed a bachelor’s degree at an English-speaking University must submit a Medium of Instruction Letter
- West African Certificates (WAEC AND NECO only) with a minimum of C6 in English and issued within the last 5 years. Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) is also accepted with an overall grade C or above. For Tanzania and Cameroon, we request an IELTS (or equivalent certificate)
- Cambridge IGCSE, Cambridge AICE certificates
- International Baccalaureate Diploma can be accepted if: English Syllabus A: Standard or Higher Grade 4, or above and English Syllabus B: Standard Grade 5 or Higher Grade 4, or above
- Nationals of a majority English speaking country who have taken their academic qualifications in that country, do not need to sit an English test (Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, Malta, New Zealand, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, UK and USA)
*Above bachelor’s degree can be postgraduate certificate, postgraduate diploma, master’s degree, etc.
: 18 months