12 months, start anytime, on campus or online. Short-term investment, life-long return, on your schedule.
Duration: 12 months
Starting dates: Anytime
Formula: In Rome or Online
Compared to a traditional two-year programme, the Rome Business School’s Executive MBA provides a faster return on investment. It can be started anytime, either on campus or online (or both), offering the unique opportunity of fitting today’s professionals’ need for freedom and flexibility.
The programme is structured to enable you to continue to work full-time and study for your MBA part-time, connecting what you learn to current global and relevant organisational issues. This is ideal if you are unable to take significant time out of work to study and want greater flexibility over how, when and where you achieve your MBA qualification.
Our Executive MBA course is aimed at all those who wish to acquire the skills and knowledge that will enable them to operate as general managers. Our Executive MBA is designed for full-time working individuals. Courses are offered in the evenings and on Saturdays, allowing students to complete the programme without interrupting their careers or excessively disrupting their personal lives.
Students interested in taking part this MBA are typically:
- professionals interested in pursuing careers in general management, either in not-for-profit or for-profit businesses or as entrepreneurs or managers;
- professionals with specialist backgrounds who wish to acquire general management experience to progress in their careers;
- graduates with at least two years of relevant work experience who wish to consolidate their managerial knowledge;
- entrepreneurs who wish to develop their skills and competences to make their businesses grow internationally.
The Rome Business School’s Executive MBA is structured as follows:
- 8 months – core courses
- 2 months – elective courses
- 2 months – final project
- Company visits
- Seminars and events
- Networking opportunities and career services
The Executive MBA can be attended in English, either on campus or by distance learning. Lectures are held every other week, on Fridays (3pm – 6pm) and Saturdays (10am – 5pm).
The MBA is structured as a collection of ten courses and a final project work/final dissertation. Eight courses are core coursesand two are electives, leading to specializations.
- Entrepreneurship and Creativity
- Project Management
- Strategic Management
- Human Resources Management
- Marketing Management
- MBA with a specialization in Marketing
- MBA with a specialization in Finance
- MBA with a specialization in International Business
- MBA with a specialization in Human Resources Management
- MBA with a specialization in Accounting
Attending the Rome Business School’s MBA entitles you to:
- Opportunities for international internships at leading companies and organizations;
- The inclusion of your CV in the Rome Business School’s database and its distribution to businesses, organizations, and headhunters belonging to the Rome Business School’s international network;
- A free CV review;
- Support in the management of job interviews;
- Networking meetings with international managers, professionals and business owners;
A personalized search and flagging service for the best job opportunities.
On completion of the Rome Business School’s Executive MBA, you will have acquired the skills to be able to work – among other profiles – as:
The benefits of our Executive MBA programme
- General Manager
- Project Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Strategy Manager
- Finance Manager
- Management Consultant
- Start whenever you want, anytime during the year
- Designed for busy professionals wishing to combine work and study
- Worldwide accredited MBA, awarded in partnership with UCAM – Universidad San Antonio de Murcia
- 60 ECTS
- One-year duration
- Choose to attend lectures either on campus or online – or even both
- A global perspective, thanks to the four Double MBA options available – even live online
- Small and International classes
- Individualized management coursework
- Lectures in the evenings and on weekends
- Grants available
Rome Business School’s Executive MBA is accredited by VIU – Universidad Internacional de Valencia.
At the completion of the course you will therefore be awarded with a double certification: a diploma from Rome Business School and one from VIU, with 60 internationally recognized university credits (60 ECTS).
The Rome Business School values intercultural exchange as a source of personal and professional development. Students from all continents regularly attend its courses.
To provide its attendees with an international level training and professional opportunities, the Rome Business School’s MBA includes the opportunity of getting a double MBA with the following partners:
- International Institute of Business
- Southern Federal University
All applicants must:
- at least hold a three-year degree
- have two years of relevant professional experience
- be fluent in the English language
Please note: for both the on-campus and distance learning options and in order to ensure a top quality training course, classes will consist of a maximum of 15 attendees.
How to apply
Please make sure to gather the following mandatory documents before applying:
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Motivation letter: Indicating why you wish to enroll, your expectations and your professional objectives (no more than 200 words)
The fee covers teaching fees, all academic material, the social programme, and the integrative cultural programme.
For each course, Rome Business School awards the best applicants with partial scholarships that may cover up to 20% of the tuition fee.
The tuition fee can be paid in advance, benefiting from a 10% discount or in seven installments.