University Canada West is a contemporary independent university located in the heart of vibrant Vancouver.
Established in 2004, UCW offers a range of career-focused programs including the Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, Associate of Arts and Master of Business Administration. Courses are offered at our downtown Vancouver campus and online too. Offering courses online brings flexibility to education, allowing those who may not have otherwise had the opportunity to gain respected qualifications.
University Canada West is a business-oriented, teaching-intensive university. We deliver programs that provide students with the applied and theoretical basis for success in the workplace and future academic endeavors.
- To exemplify a contemporary Canadian university.
- To be relevant, accessible, and innovative.
- To offer career-focused courses to transform students into leadership-ready graduates.
- To provide exceptional service and support to students whether they study with us online or on campus.
- To offer flexibility to make education more accessible to those eager to progress both academically and professionally.
- To foster a diverse and challenging learning environment focused on practical application of knowledge and building competencies for scholarship, leadership, and responsible citizenship in a global context.
University Canada West (UCW) is easily accessible in downtown Vancouver at 626 West Pender St. in the historic London Building. The University currently occupies the first five floors of the heritage-designated structure.
The urban campus is located only steps away from public transit, including the Waterfront SkyTrain Station, bus routes and the SeaBus terminal.
The vibrant and lively neighbourhood is full of restaurants, stores, entertainment options, shopping centres and gym facilities.
UCW is located within Vancouver’s business district. Many of the world’s biggest companies have offices within walking distance of our downtown campus, providing students with unparalleled access to a network of prospective employers.
Vancouver has been named the third most liveable city in the world by The Economist and that liveability is evident as you stroll through the bustling and scenic city.